Do you worry about you canine when you go on holidays??? I think we all get a bit anxious whether you have someone coming in to mind the dog & house, or that Fido is going on a "holiday" too.
- Always have your pets accommodation arranged well in advance. Less stress all round!
- Make sure their shots are up to date
- Try not to change your habits too much leading up to your departure. Even try & pack your bag well in advance.
- If they are being boarded, drop them off early , so they have all day to acclimatize to their new "home".
- And remember , a short happy goodbye on departure is best!